- Baldrige Success Strategies, LLC is a sole member business consulting firm. My name is Sam Turner and I have an extensive amount of experience working with and applying the Baldrige Criteria within a variety of organizations.
- My roots are in the utility industry where I have 36 years of progressive experience. The skills I have acquired are applicable across governmental, non-profit and service industries that may be interested in continuous improvement efforts.
I serve a variety of national, regional and state Performance Improvement organizations including:
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (MBNQA)
- Alumni Examiner with site visit, team leader and Collaborative Assessment experience. I also served on the Case Study Editorial Staff in 2016.
- Years Served: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016
- American Health Care Association / National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA / NCAL)
- Master Examiner
- Years Served: 2016, 2017
- Alliance for Performance Excellence
- Served as Examiner to Review State Programs
- Served on the Judging Consistency Task Force
- Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (TNCPE)
- Senior Examiner with experience leading teams, facilitating Examiner Training, Mentor and served on Panel of Judges.
- Served on Panel of Judges 2010-2016
- Served as Examiner 2005-2011, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Washington State Quality Award
- Served 2009-2010
- Partners in Performance Excellence (PiPEx)
- Team Coach
- Served 2016
- My Utility experience encompasses:
- Natural Gas
- Metered Propane
- Telephone Services.
I have extensive knowledge in the following areas of the organization structure:
- Customer Service
- Business Analysis
- Marketing and Communications
You can contact me at 731.225.4476 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Baldrige Success Strategies, LLC is not affiliated with the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program.